This blog is a compiling of Mom's Advice. Every day you meet a Mom that knows a little something about a remedy to your problem. Why not keep up with our Moms and get your questions answered for free?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

God, Kids, Husband, Work, etc.

Today is my anniversary...however, after running to town to the doctor's office for my daughter's check up, running her back to school, going to the grocery store, catching a quick nap to compensate for getting up early and then getting up because my mind is going a hundred miles a minute with work ideas...I haven't had time for my husband or celebrating my anniversary.

Has it just become another day in history? Do people still get romantic anymore with life moving so fast?

I already know my husband is feeling very neglected. I have every intention of apologizing for the inattention and trying to make it up to him.

I've been this road before, where anniversaries were just another day. Nevertheless, that wedding anniversary became null and void with the divorce.

Therefore, I'm going to take a stand (as soon as I update my autoresponder) and take my husband out to a late lunch and then come home and cuddle with him until the children get home.

I hope you have hugged your significant other today...let them know how much they mean to you and don't take them for granted....those things (ideas) swimming in your thoughts will wait 30 minutes while you let your SO know how much you care.

Remember God first, then loved ones...then work. You will always be happy & blessed that way.

No comments:

Related Books & Gifts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mom of two teenagers and co-owner of three businesses. Life is full and I love it!